Ѕהеם' Team Index du Forum

Ѕהеם' Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Add Pinterest App On Facebook Business Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ѕהеם' Team Index du Forum -> Trackmania -> Matchs & Competitions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 gazelod

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 13:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Add Pinterest App On Facebook Business Page Répondre en citant

How To Add Pinterest App On Facebook Business Page
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Therefore I am unable to click the Settings button within the tab to make changes to the app config. Aha! I also had to load the URL in two spots so that both fans and non-fans could see itmissed that step the first time and only non-fans could see it. Sorry I cant be more helpful. I hope that helps. I sent a bunch of people to your blog as well. How can we do this as well? Reply The Catalyst Partnership says: March 28, 2012 at 2:19 am Hi Christopher, you most likely missed step 4 in the tutorial - 4. Jorgen Pingback: VA Tip of the Week: 7 Ways to Maximize Your Pinterest Profile Taylor Marie Inspired VA Tip of the Week: 7 Ways to Maximize Your Pinterest Profile Blogger Crafter Photographer Virtual Assistant Pingback: Pinterest Pearltrees Gina says: March 9, 2012 at 11:39 pm Oh please tell me what I am doing wrong! This was a terrific tutorial & I managed to get my Pinterest page linked but I dont seem able to change the image. If you dont adjust the height of the pixels, you will have a scroll bar to the right and it wont display all of your Pinboards at first glance.Advantages of adding a Pinterest Tab via Facebook Developer ApplicationThis method simplifies the idea of adding a tab via iFrame host by creating more steps to walk you through the process. If you are not familiar with Pinterest here is a primer on what Pinterest is and how to use it. You can also adjust the height to for example 1,000 pixels instead of the preset 800 pixels to avoid having the scroll bar on the right. RSS - PostsRSS - Comments How to Rock TwitterConnect With Me Follow catalystpart Enter email address to follow blog. Blessings to you. Perhaps you should delete the app and trying again from scratch. I havent switched over to the new timeline yet, but I dont think thats the reason. Have you switched to Timeline for Pages? Jorgen Gina says: March 10, 2012 at 6:14 pm No, I havent switched yet. Send to Email Address Your Name Your Email Address Cancel Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Email check failed, please try again Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. You have to fill in 3 boxes in this section: Page Tab Name Page Tab URL Secure Page Tab URL a. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. How to Add a Pinterest Tab via WooboxWoobox is the #1 provider of page apps on Facebook. Did you post instructions? The Catalyst Partnership says: March 7, 2012 at 6:39 pm Hi Mia, its step 7 to 14 in the instructions Jorgen judi says: February 20, 2012 at 5:26 am How long does it take to show up? because I dont see anything different. Woobox is a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer.Last way to add a Pinterest tab to your Facebook fan page is Woobox, which you can enter into the search bar on Facebook and click on, taking you right to the application (or click this link: you are at the woobox application, click add to page under the Pinterest icon for the fan page youd like to add a tab to.Afterwards, your Pinterest tab is installed! You can go to your Pinterest profile and arrange the boards however you wish, and then scroll down to the bottom of the Pinterest Facebook application and hit refresh cache, so that all changes you create are reflected in the Facebook app. Jorgen Reply Elodie M says: February 23, 2012 at 3:10 pm Thanks for the tip, works like a charm now! Thanks Reply The Catalyst Partnership says: February 23, 2012 at 3:13 pm Hi Elodie, it helps reading the instructions Wink. Jorgen Reply Kim says: February 21, 2012 at 4:30 am Great post, and I love your Pinterest page. Join the 4 million brands that use Woobox Create your Pinterest Page Tab Why choose Woobox? Looking for something else? Check out similar campaigns. Delete what you have done and then go to and install the Pinterest tab. A single board or multiple boards Show all your boards or just the pins from a specific board. Good luck. Online MarketingSocial Media MarketingInternet MarketingDigital MarketingNetwork Marketing TipsSales And MarketingSocial NetworksMarketing IdeasMarketing StrategiesForwardHow to Use Posts to Drive Traffic to Your Website [Infographic]. Jorgen Reply Elodie M says: February 23, 2012 at 2:16 pm Hi, I followed all the steps (great tutorial by the way) and I am not sure what happened at the end but I got redirected to woodbox and even though all has been set up with iframe, it shows up as a woodbox app. Get A Media Kit Today!Hey friends! If you need a media kit, check out my shop right here OR if you have a friend that needs one, you can refer us and earn 40% commission per sale via your affiliate link.Sponsors Most Popular100+ blog post title templates that grab attention 598,078 viewsquick tip: what is the size of instagram picture? (in pixels) 361,803 viewshow i went from zero to 30k subscribers fast 7,690 views10 Best Email Marketing Services For 2017 6,434 views12 places to find cheap web hosting this 2017 5,775 viewsHow to Triple Your Subscribers with Pretty Popups in WordPress 4,829 viewsteams and byod: what managers need to know 3,701 viewsLatest Reviews3 things to upgrade about your website 4,949 viewsezoic increase ad revenue 11,218 viewsfree tesla model s with templatemonster soc 9,669 viewsadngin increased adsense earnings 14,224 viewsfotojet collage maker 10,258 viewsviraltag review: schedule pins 22,520 views Buy me a coffee 5a02188284
how do you unblock an app on facebook iphonedownload facebook for badajuegos chat facebook para ni osfree facebook timeline cover photo makerhow to shutdown a minors facebook accountdownload facebook for free onlinehow to download video from facebook to galaxy s4facebook big chat symbolscool icons for facebook statussample android app with facebook login

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 13:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ѕהеם' Team Index du Forum -> Trackmania -> Matchs & Competitions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange